January 21, 2020 | Read more »
Because we want a strong, diverse board that reflects our membership and our four-nation identity, the Board Development Committee wants everyone’s input in the nomination process. If you have a suggestion of someone to serve on the board or want to volunteer, please complete and return the board nomination form.
From the bylaws Section 2: Qualifications for Board Membership
- 2.1 Members of the Board shall be current BPFNA ~ Bautistas por la Paz members (Nominated candidates do not have to be members when they're nominated, but they need to BECOME members once on the board).
- 2.2 It is the express intent of BPFNA ~ Bautistas por la Paz that its Board of Directors will reflect the diversities, nations, regions and institutions that make up BPFNA membership, and provides the diversities and skills necessary to the Board.
Board Member Responsibilities
- Serve for a three year term
- Attend two board meetings a year
- Serve on at least one board committee
- Participate in Board conference calls as well as committee conference calls between meetings as needed
- Support BPFNA financially
- Help with fundraising and identifying potential donors
1. You must have permission from the person you're nominating before you nominate them!
2. Only current BPFNA ~ Bautistas por la Paz members can nominate someone for a position on the board.