January 25 – January 25, 2018
Presidential Election Delegation
March 10 - 17, 2009
Mission: Delegates will join other international elections observers to ensure free and fair participation and reporting of the election results, and will meet with members of SHARE partner communities who are advocating for social and economic justice through women's empowerment, leadership development and citizen participation.
Activities Will Include:
- Electoral observation training and accreditation by the Supreme Electoral Tribunal
- Briefings on the 2009 Salvadoran elections
- Election observation on Election Day
- Visits to historical sites in San Salvador
- Meetings with beneficiaries of SHARE-supported programs in the areas of women's empowerment, food security, and human rights
Questions: Contact Rev. Andy Smith, member of BPFNA and Central Baptist at 610/644-1504 or ASTheRev@aol.com. A downloadable file of additional information about SHARE's election delegation, including FAQs, is available at www.share-elsalvador.org/MunicNatlAssemElectionsPacket.pdf.
Application and Registration: Please visit the SHARE web site for an application: www.share-elsalvador.org. A first payment of $50 is due by January 15, 2009. The remaining $900.00 is due by January 31, 2009.