October 3, 2019 | Read more »
United Church of Granville (Granville, OH) is seeking a full-time pastor. More information will be coming soon, but see a little bit below about what the congregation is seeking in a pastor, a pdf profile of the church, and how to get more information.
As we celebrate our bicentennial, we seek a full-time settled pastor to work with us in continuing our mission to share God’s unconditional love with each other and our community. Our 180 member congregation, 102 household units, seeks an energetic full time pastor to guide us as we journey into our third century.
Qualities We Value in a Pastor
- Open minded
- Well read
- Excellent writer
- Active in social justice
Scope of Work
- Dynamic Preaching and Creating Resonant Worship Experiences
- Participating in Social and Environmental Justice with us
- Community Connection
- Helping us grow our Congregation
- Pastoral Care
- Creative Stewardship of Church Resources
Compensation package, to be determined based on education and experience, includes competitive salary, housing allowance, and benefits.
About the United Church of Granville
United Church of Granville is an inclusive, open and affirming spiritual community, dually affiliated with the American Baptist Church and the United Church of Christ. We are located in the quaint Village of Granville, Ohio, at the foot of Denison University, approximately a half an hour’s drive from Columbus.
- We are tough-minded and tender-hearted.
- We value questions.
- We believe in hospitality, in welcoming everyone in community.
- We support people in their unique spiritual journeys.
- We believe in living our spiritual values by fighting for a just world for all and helping those in need.
Regional Consultant: Rev. Dr. Sandra L. DeMott Hasenauer: 1101 Clover Street, Rochester NY 14610 • [email protected] • (585) 473-3200
UCG Pastoral Search Chair: Caroline Cook: [email protected] • (330) 391-1006