March 28 – April 6, 2017
“BPFNA is a cause and organization I’m proud to be part of!”
— BPFNA member (Maria Mayer)
Welcome to the Baptist Peace Fellowship! We are thrilled you are interested in becoming a member! The Baptist Peace Fellowship is the largest network of Baptist peacemakers in the world. As a member, you have access to this network and the peacework being done all across the globe. Baptist Peace Fellowship members also receive our quarterly journal, Baptist Peacemaker, and special notices of peacemaking events, workshops and other opportunities. So take a look around, and feel free to contact us with any questions. Thanks for visiting!
- All individuals who contribute a minimum of $40 (US or Canadian) during a 12-month period.
- Student and low-income individuals, with a suggested contribution of $20 annually.
- All congregations, institutions and other corporate church bodies who contribute a minimum of $50 (US or Canadian) during a 12-month period.
- Congregations looking for more participation in the Baptist Peace Fellowship can become a Partner Congregation. Partner Congregations pay membership fees based on a sliding scale.
- We also have Library Subscriptions available for $60 per year for university or seminary libraries wishing to receive copies of Baptist Peacemaker.
To donate and become a member of BPFNA, visit our donations page.
If you are not ready to join, but would like to receive a complimentary one-year subscription to Baptist Peacemaker, please visit our free subscription page.