August 10 – August 18, 2019
As in any partnership, each partner contributes valuable support and resources to the relationship.
We ask you to contribute to the partnership by doing some of the following:
- Providing visibility for BPFNA ~ Bautistas por la Paz in your church and community;
- Using our worship resources and other materials we share with you;
- Sending a delegation to the annual conference or other events we sponsor;
- Using our resources to celebrate Mother’s Day (or another Sunday in May) as a Peace Sunday;
- Taking up a special offering to support our work;
- Developing a “peace group” in your church. We have resources to get you started. This peace group will work to keep the gospel message of peace and reconciliation alive in your church community.
- Inviting your church members to become individual members of BPFNA ~ Bautistas por la Paz;
- Sharing with us resources that you are developing to support peace rooted in justice such as sermons, hymns, prayers, litanies, curriculum, and more;
- Sharing with us news about the work for justice that you are doing as a congregation;
- Financially supporting the work of the BPFNA ~ Bautistas por la Paz with an annual gift or pledge. Please see below for a sliding scale of suggested contributions based on the size of your congregation. If these suggested giving levels are not realistic for your situation, we understand!
If you are able to financially support our work, please use the sliding scale below to determine what you can pay (based on church membership).
Contributions from our Partner Congregations are an important part of our annual budget so we hope you’ll give yearly as generously as you can. That said, you are the best judge of what is a significant gift for your church. The guide below gives suggested giving levels based on church membership.
If you are interested in partnership but these levels are not possible for your congregation, let’s talk! There are many ways for us to create a meaningful partnership that will be mutually supportive – contact Executive Director LeDayne McLeese Polaski [email protected] to discuss how you can become a Partner Congregation.
US, Canada and Puerto Rico:
- Under 125 $250
- 125-249 $500
- 250-499 $1,000
- 500-749 $2,000
- 750-999 $3,000
- Over 1,000 $5,000
100-500 Pesos, depending on the church's ability.
Making the Commitment
If you are ready to make this connection, you can continue to our Partner Congregation enrollment page to sign up, and we will be in touch with you soon. Also, we would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about the possibility of what we can do together. Contact BPFNA’s Executive Director, LeDayne McLeese Polaski, at 704/521-6051 or email her.