June 20, 2013
Emmanuel Baptist Church is looking for an Interim Senior Pastor. Interested candidates should have the following skills:
- A preacher/teacher who is progressive theologically
- A caring and outgoing person who relates well to others
- Brings awareness of the congregation as a family of families
- Savvy about congregational dynamics
- Problem solver
- Demonstrated collegial leadership skills
- Available for visitation in times of crisis, illness, death or bereavement.
Other criteria include:
- A minimum of 10 years of parish ministry
- ABCUSA ordination credentials preferred
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus, but not required.
We envision this job description requiring 4-4 ½ days per week.
Compensation will be fair and adequate and commensurate with experience.
All qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
Applicants should send an ABPS profile and/or a professional resume' to Dr. Elmo Familiaran at ABCNJ at email@example.com, mail all information to American Baptist Churches of New Jersey: 3752 Nottingham Way, Suite 101, Trenton, NJ, 08690 or call 609.587.8700
Emmanuel Baptist Church is an inclusive congregation inspired by the transforming grace of God and the living presence of Jesus Christ. Our mission is to demonstrate joyfully love for neighbor in word and deed, locally and globally.
Emmanuel Baptist Church
14 Hope Street
Ridgewood, NJ 07450